At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special. PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of
- To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HC team.
- The candidate will work closely with the HC line Managers and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
- Work closely with the HC Executives and Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
- Update recruitment website.
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
- Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
- Schedule joiners for medical examination.
- Upload joiners’ information onto the relevant systems.
- Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
- Manage the leave system.
- Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
- Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
- Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
- Maintain staff and general filing system.
- Other duties that maybe assigned.
- Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Upper division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
- CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year HR Generalist Experience.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Intuitiveness and attention to details.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit.
- Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situation.
- Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
- Excellent people management skills, approachable.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested Applicants should click here to apply for the job
21 August, 2013