Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a 24-hour National Bureau of Directory and information Services is recruiting to fill the position of a Lead Office Administration.
- General Administration of the organisation.
- In charge of Travel & Logistics.
- Supervise Administrative Assistant and entire department.
- Manage all HR related issues.
- Must have a Degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must have minimum of 5 years working experience in a Senior Administrative role.
- Must be very good at planning and delivery of work within specified deadlines and ensure discreet handling of all business.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills and the confidence to deal with senior staff and external contacts.
- Must be able to demonstrate Attention to Detail.
- Must possess Advanced Computer and Administrative Skills.
- Must have an exposure to budget and project management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Mails not sent in this manner will not be attended to.
26 December, 2013