Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a Leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider, providing Transportation, Clearing & Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to well-known bluechip companies. Kerildbert is looking for dynamic staff in their Lagos Office
- Reporting directly to the board of Directors of the company.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services(Finance, Sales, Operation, Administration and Marketing).
- Direct and coordinate activities of the business.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives,and procedures.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee.
- Driving sustainable and continuous optimisation of the business system by embedding process management and lean thinking.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a good degree (Business administration or any related discipline from a reputable university.
- MBA will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a key management role.
- Logistics Maritime and Shipping experience is an advantage but not compulsory.
- Applicant must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicant should be 35 years or older.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resource.
- Time management.
- Management of financial resources.
- Process improvement and quality management.
- Applicant can be male or female.
- Remuneration will include Salary and bonuses which will be target and performance based.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply for the jobs.
3 September, 2013